Water unites us all. ONE DROP seeks to be an agent of change and influence in the world.
In developed countries
ONE DROP implements fun, educational and inspiring activities to:
- Make people and communities aware of water-related issues, both locally and internationally;
- Encourage people to use water responsibly;
- Put water at the heart of public debate.
- AQUA: A JOURNEY INTO THE WORLD OF WATER – a touring multisensory experience
- Installation – an individual touring experience
- Workshops and educational tools for young people in schools
- Project targeting young people from aboriginal communities both at home and abroad
- ONE DROP characters
In developing countries
ONE DROP projects use a tripod approach based on three complementary components:
- Technical – To improve access to water and promote responsible use of this resource.
- Microfinance – To grant loans to communities in order to launch income-generating initiatives and ensure the longevity of projects.
- Social arts and popular education – To raise awareness, educate and mobilize communities on water-related issues in order to promote the sound management of water.
ONE DROP’s strategy is to act in clusters of countries in order to optimize the regional impact and use of resources.
- Active projects: Nicaragua, Honduras, Haiti, El Salvador and India.
- Upcoming projects: Southeast Asia and West Africa.