On October 11, 2014, join us for ONE DROP’s Walk for Water at The Springs Preserve in Las Vegas and pay tribute to the millions of women and children who spend hours a day collecting water. The walk will end with a family-friendly event including live music and entertainment, food, carnival games and much more. It will also be the official kick off of ticket sales for One Night for ONE DROP 2015!
- The event will be hosted by co-chairs Forrest Griffin (UFC Hall of Famer and Former Light Heavyweight Champion) and Jenna Morton (Morton Group and Springs Preserve Board of Trustees Vice Chair)
- 8:30 AM - Registration at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts (361 Symphony Park Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89106)
- 9:15 AM - A fun and exciting warm up for all walkers at Symphony Park
- 9:30 AM - The walk starts at The Smith Center, then down Bonneville Avenue, Alta Drive and Valley View Boulevard
- 10:30 AM - The walk ends at The Springs Preserve where Mayor Carolyn Goodman will lead a congratulatory celebration with activities for the entire family including music, food, face painting, games and raffle
All proceeds will benefit ONE DROP’s global initiatives, along with innovative educational programming in Nevada through a partnership with the Las Vegas Springs Preserve.
|Children under 5
*$5 off registration fee if registered before September 15, 2014
To register, click here !