The Lazos de Agua Program is a powerful driver to support governments achieve universal access to sustainable WASH services throughout Latin America and the Caribbean.
A multi-stakeholder partnership between:
• The Coca-Cola Foundation
• Fundacion Femsa
• One Drop
An innovative WASH program centered on behaviour change to provide universal and sustainable access to water, sanitation and hygiene in Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Engage governments and communities by reinforcing their leadership and leveraging their financial resources to increase sustainable practices that will lead to systemic change and scalability
• Develop global best practices based on an innovative WASH approach that uses Social Art as a powerful tool for behaviour change
• Improve the health and living conditions of the poorest and most vulnerable communities
Our approach is One Drop’s A•B•C for SustainabilityTM
A for Access
- Access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene
B for Behaviour Change:
- Social Art for Behavior Change inspired in local traditions and cultures as the main driver of sustainability
- Influence social norms to trigger sustainable behaviors
C for Capital:
- We work with partners to develop financial products to support affordable market-based solutions to accelerate access to safe water and adequate and equitable sanitation
For more information on One Drop's A•B•C for Sustainability click here.
We have a presence in 5 countries:
After this phase, over 200,000 people will have sustainable access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene.
To read the press release click here.
For more information on Lazos de Agua contact firstname.lastname@example.org